FroZenScape
Welcm Peopz... This is d forum..!! and Register it and den download the client... and start playin it =P
FroZenScape
Welcm Peopz... This is d forum..!! and Register it and den download the client... and start playin it =P
FroZenScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FroZenScape

Private server of Runescape.. play ur self and see how it is.. :O

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Client is BACK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidit
Admin

Client is BACK Empty
PostSubject: Client is BACK   Client is BACK EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Download the client:-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and Download the Hamachi also:- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then open up the hamachi and click Network, then click Join a network... Type "FroZenScape" as the Network ID and "123" as the password (without the "") NOTE: the network ID should be exactly same, like F, Z and S should be capital!!!!!!!!
After doing this much there will be some1 like "Host" or something... his IP will be the servers IP. So for example my name is Host and next to my name will be my IP example. 5.155.515.5 or something.. Then u open the client and type ur username and password which u want to keep, and then in the IP Address u type my IP. then Login and ur in.!!! if u follow this guide properly u will b in! and enjoyin!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://frozenscape.forumotion.com
Hopezor

Client is BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client is BACK   Client is BACK EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah. Get a webclient. Im not going to download that crap.
Back to top Go down

Client is BACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FroZenScape :: Welcome People!-
Jump to: